Monday 20 October 2014

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

I have created this blog to share with you all my love of beauty products. I remember sitting on the floor at the side of my mum as a little kid, and just watching her change the way an outfit looked with just a bit of makeup. It was then that my love for makeup started.

I have become a little obsessed with buying products just because I want to try it out, but that's what makes this process so fun, finding that little gem that you've been waiting for..... and I want to share these with you, to help get your collections growing, just like mine.

I will be posting a variety of different things on here like:

  • Reviews of products
  • Makeup and Hair Tutorials
  • OOTD's


I hope you enjoy reading this blog and I will love any feedback given that can help me improve, and progress, in the blogging industry.

Love
BethanyLouise x


No comments:

Post a Comment