Sunday 9 November 2014

Loving Tan Ultra Dark Review

Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to post a review on loving tans ultra dark tanning mousse! 

Firstly I love the packaging! It's so posh and elegant and really looks beautiful on your dresser :) I ordered the mousse and the mitt as I like to use the same brand mitt as the tan - I just feel like the products work better :) the mousse is 120ml which at first I thought was only a small amount of product for £29 - I couldn't have been more wrong! The bottle lasts forever! I tan once a week and it lasted me 2 and a half months which is amazing for a bottle of tan - I know st tropez used to last me 1 and a half months and that was double the size! 


The mousse comes out very dark and scary looking but when it's applied to the skin it's the most natural golden brown colour! I used to care if the guide colour looked patchy but with this tan I slap it on, put my pjs on and go to bed without a care in the world - it always comes out even!  Below you can see the colour difference (though the picture doesn't seem to show the full depth of colour that you get). It is hands down the best tan I have ever used and naturally I am extremely pale! I don't tan my face as I suffer with dry skin so I use macs match master  foundation in number 4 to darken my face up on a daily basis!

I would recommend purchasing this tan no matter where in the world you are! They ship worldwide and the delivery isn't overpriced! It normally takes 1 and a half weeks to get to me from Australia and I live in the UK which is fabulous!

You can purchase it from www.lovingtan.com

Love 
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment