Friday 21 November 2014

Macs Matchmaster Foundation Review

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a little over a week since I've posted, it's been rather hectic here at home! I'm going to be posting a review on Macs matchmaster foundation in no.4


This is my ultimate must have. I've never had a foundation as brilliant as this, I've tried studio fix, benefit, smashbox, rimmel, maybelline and more... This just gives the perfect coverage for day and is buildable for night too! The perfect start to your makeup collection!

I love the packaging! The sleek black box is minimalistic but goes great on any dressing table! I also love how the bottle itself has a pump that you can turn on and off! Hallelujah! Many times I've bought a foundation and accidentally squirted it everywhere - not anymore! The pump is extremely handy, I use about 4 pumps for a full face of makeup and maybe 2 for a natural day time look! It helps preserve your foundation and make it last longer!

This bottle usually lasts me around 2 months, which is a long time for someone who loves to apply it even when in the house  hehe :) I would definitely recommend going to a mac counter and getting them to match you up properly before buying the foundation though, as it can be a little pricey and you want it to be right! But it's worth it and I for one love it!

Let me know if you guys use this and what you think! 

BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment