Sunday 8 March 2015

I'm here

Hi everyone,

I am so so sorry about the non existent posts over the last 2 months :( I know I have a lot of explaining to do! I still love my beauty and blogging I've just had a lot going on :(

Firstly I have been ill a lot recently and it has been an unpleasant time, I'm not going to go into too much detail because, well it's private and I hope you appreciate that :)

Secondly I've not been able to log in... I sound like a complete idiot ha! My phone broke and when I kept trying to log on on my laptop I couldn't get on! Anyway I have the iPhone 6 plus now so phone blogging should come with ease! Hallelujah! 

I am going to be posting as often as I can and about a variety of things, I did originally say I wanted my blog to be about beauty, yes I will still review and post about products but the last couple months have made me realise I want to talk about life and well my lifestyle, things that bother me or my opinion on things. Just general day to day life :) I know I will probably end up babbling about small things but that's what I love... Telling everyone how I feel, what I'm thinking etc 

I hope you lot will love my blog as much as I will! 

Much love 
Bethanylouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment