Friday 1 May 2015

My lovely nails

Hi everyone,

It's the first of May which means I start my daily blog challenge yay!!! 

So I thought why not start by letting you know what I have been up to today? 
I have been out shopping and I may have bought a little something but you guys can wait to see that in an OOTD! :)

I then went to get my nails done by the lovely Nic who I must say is very talented!  I really couldn't decide on what to have done, so I showed her a few photos that I liked and we opted for lilac and purple... They're very spring like! 


I love this round/pointy shape I think it really suits my hand and elongates my fingers! I love them!! 

Thank you Nic 😘

How have you been making May your month? Let me know in the comments :) 

Love 
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment