Saturday 2 May 2015

The best cookies ever!

Hi everyone,

Wow what a busy busy day I have had today! Been shopping and then I baked! I love baking and these chunky cookies (made by Zoella originally) are the best I have ever made!
I know I love them so I thought I would share with you the recipe! 

INGREDIENTS
200g of stork or baking butter
300g of Caster Sugar
75g of Cocoa Powder
275g of Self Raising Flour
1 Large Egg
A big bar of Milkybar
A big bar of Dairymilk

METHOD
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
Add the egg and mix it together.
Add the flour and cocoa powder
Break up cubes of each chocolate until you feel there is enough.
I then rolled them into little dough balls (it made 10)
Pop them into the oven for 10-12 minutes and tada! The best cookies ever!

Enjoy!

Love
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment